What is community transformation?
For the term "transformed" to be properly applied to a community, we believe that change must be evident not only in the lives of its inhabitants but also in the fabric of its institutions. In the end, it is dramatic social, political, and even ecological renewal that sets these cases apart from common experience.
In short, a transformed community is:
• A neighborhood, city or nation whose values and institutions have been overrun by the grace and presence of God
• A place where divine fire has not merely been summoned, it has fallen
• A society in which natural evolutionary change has been disrupted by invasive supernatural power
• A culture that has been impacted comprehensively and undeniably by the Kingdom of God
• A location where kingdom values are celebrated publicly and passed on to future generations.