Existing Users LOGIN
One Voice for Transformation User Agreement
www.onevoice4t.org (“WEBSITE”) is an online tool hosted by One Voice for Transformation (1V4T). It is designed to mobilize and connect followers of Jesus Christ of Nazareth in prayer with the goal of covering each of the 64 Colorado counties in non-stop, 7x24 prayer to the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. It is also available for use by churches and ministries in other states to host and manage the timeslots for extended prayer campaigns nationwide.
This User Agreement (“AGREEMENT”) is a legal contract between you and 1V4T that describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the WEBSITE and associated services. The one true God of the Bible is The Witness to your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT.
By i) using WEBSITE, ii) participating in an online WEBSITE tool, application or service or iii) utilizing any of the products or services from 1V4T through this site, you are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the AGREEMENT. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. By using this WEBSITE after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. With regard to products and services purchased or utilized from 1V4T, the version of these Terms and Conditions that were posted at the time of purchase or utilization apply. If at any time you choose not to accept the Terms and Conditions of this AGREEMENT, do not accept this AGREEMENT or use this WEBSITE.
- Spiritual Acknowledgement. As a WEBSITE user, I confess that the one true God of the Bible is my Creator, Lord and King and I choose to give Him all the glory because He is the only person worthy of all my honor, praise and worship. (Rev 4:11) I acknowledge that I was dead in my transgressions and sins when I followed the ways of this world and the ruler of the kingdom of the air but God, who is rich in mercy, has made me alive with Christ (Eph 2:1-5).
As a believer of Jesus Christ , a child of the one true God (John 1:12) and a user of this WEBSITE, I acknowledge that God has forgiven me (Eph 1:7); adopted me into His family (Eph 1:5); given me eternal life (John 3:16; 1John 5:11); applied the perfect righteousness of Christ to me so that I am justified (Rom 5:1; Rom 10:10); and brought to fullness in Christ (Col 2:10) rooted and grounded in God’s love (Eph 3:17).
As a believer in Jesus Christ committed to using this WEBSITE to follow God’s mandate to pray without ceasing (1Thes 5:17) for my family, community, Colorado and this nation, I honestly and wholly submit my use of this WEBSITE to the authority of God.
In support of this mandate, I agree that I will make every effort to add to my faith (2 Peter 1: 5-8) the honorable characteristics of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control; choosing to honor the purposes and intent of this WEBSITE in every aspect of how I use this WEBSITE (Gal 5:22, Rom 12:10, 2Pet 1:3).
In accepting and acknowledging this AGREEMENT, I renounce all sinful praying including prayer that curses others or asks God to change things or circumstances for my own pleasure or for ungodly reasons that are not biblical. (James 4:1-3) I renounce all non-biblical usage of this WEBSITE including motives, goals, teachings and activities which would serve my sinful pride or the Kingdom of Satan.
I acknowledge that only God can deal with man’s sin and I submit to His authority for the sin in my life and for my use of this WEBSITE. (Mic 7:18) In complete submission to God, I choose to stand against all of Satan’s influences in my use of this WEBSITE- whether obvious or subtle. (James 4:7)
I acknowledge that the penalty for false confession (Luke 18:20) is up to the Holy Spirit and I submit to His judgment for any false confessions I have made in accepting the Terms and Conditions of this AGREEMENT (Rom 2:8-9).
- License Grant and Restrictions. 1V4T grants you (the person using the WEBSITE in any way), the following rights provided that you comply with all of the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. You may use the WEBSITE solely to connect with other people of prayer and pray only to the one True God for Colorado, our nation and the world.
As a user of this WEBSITE, you agree not to do any of the following while using the WEBSITE:
- harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
- transmit, post or otherwise make available any content that is offensive, objectionable, false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
- transmit, post or otherwise use this website, if under 18 years of age, without the express supervision of a parent or other guardian;
- transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
- upload or transmit viruses, trojans or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the WEBSITE;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the WEBSITE or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the WEBSITE for any reason;
- transmit or otherwise make available through the WEBSITE any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes;
- violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation;
- work around any technical limitations in the WEBSITE, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the WEBSITE, or decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the WEBSITE except as otherwise permitted by applicable law;
- attempt to access any other 1V4T systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use;
- use the WEBSITE for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the WEBSITE or Services, prevent access to or the use of the WEBSITE or Services by onevoice4t.org or other licensees, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the WEBSITE infrastructure;
- use the WEBSITE to send SPAM or unsolicited email to any other users of the WEBSITE;
- or otherwise use the WEBSITE except as expressly allowed under this AGREEMENT.
- The WEBSITE is provided “as is”. 1V4T and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 1V4T has the right, but not the obligation to post, refuse to post, edit or delete any content submitted at our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any notice.
- We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store or post any content submitted to our site.
- We do not warrant that our site will be uninterrupted or error free and we do not make any warranty as to the content on our site. Neither will we be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages out of use of this site.
- You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the WEBSITE at your own discretion and risk.
- User ID and Password Security. You are the only person authorized to use your user ID and password and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You shall not permit or allow other persons to have access to or use your user ID and password, except if you choose to provide that information to 1V4T’s authorized technical support personnel to assist you. You are responsible for the use of the WEBSITE under your user ID. 1V4T will not disclose your password if you lose or forget it.
- Linking to the Site. As a general rule, 1V4T will not object should you have a text link from your web site to this WEBSITE. However, you may not frame or "mirror" the WEBSITE or incorporate pieces of it into a different web site or product. Further, you may not link to the WEBSITE if you create or post any illegal, obscene or offensive content, or if the link in any way has a negative impact on our reputation. 1V4T reserves the right to restrict the posting of links to the WEBSITE at its sole discretion.
- Third Party Websites. The WEBSITE may contain or reference links to other websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). These links are provided as a convenience only. Such Third Party Websites are not under the control of 1V4T. 1V4T is not responsible for the content of any Third Party Website or any link contained in a Third Party Website. 1V4T does not review, approve, monitor endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Websites, and the inclusion of any link in the WEBSITE is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by 1V4T or its Suppliers (defined below) of any information contained in any Third Party Website. In no event will 1V4T or its Suppliers be responsible for the information contained in such Third Party Website or for your use of or inability to use such website. Access to any Third Party Website is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and understand that linked Third Party Websites may contain terms and privacy policies that are different from those of 1V4T and its Suppliers. Neither 1V4T nor its Suppliers are responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaim any liability for them.
- Your Participation/Contribution Requires Consideration: Any information (including personally identifiable information or other personal information) that you reveal through this WEBSITE, may, by design, be open to the public and in such case may not be a private, secure service. You should think carefully before disclosing any information in any section of the WEBSITE. What you have written may be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. By submitting communications or content to the WEBSITE, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes, unless 1V4T specifically notes otherwise (for example, in the initiation of a Private Prayer Group).
1V4T does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, 1V4T is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
- Information Use.We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions or strategic prayer requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails with Prayer Alerts.
You can unsubscribe from receiving commercial e-mail from the WEBSITE by clicking the link contained within such e-mails sent to you. You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases. In addition, we may institute a policy in which user information is deleted after a certain amount of time, and therefore, your user information may no longer exist in 1V4T’s active database(s). In addition, even if you choose to unsubscribe or otherwise modify your User Account settings, 1V4T reserves the right to contact you regarding your account and your use of this WEBSITE.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include 1V4T and Colorado National Day of Prayer. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will 1V4T, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to 1V4T under this AGREEMENT during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. 1V4T shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless 1V4T and its affiliates and their respective employees, contractors, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Site. 1V4T reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with 1V4T in asserting any available defenses.
- Entire Agreement:
The Terms and Conditions presented in this document are the complete and exclusive AGREEMENT between 1V4T and you, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between 1V4T and you relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this AGREEMENT, any access to or use of the WEBSITE will be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, U.S.A. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Denver, Colorado, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this AGREEMENT or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this AGREEMENT to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; 1V4T may assign its rights under this AGREEMENT without condition. This AGREEMENT will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.